Mardi Gras is a time for great parties, fun parades, live music and.. having ten people passed out on your floor. As I considered the dangers of having a big house with old toilets, I decided to head out and ask some of the more seasoned locals I know to impart some Gras wisdom:
1. Do one load of towels every day.
2. Keep water bottles, band aids and Tylenol in stock.
3. Make sure everyone has the number for United Cab: (504)-522-9771
(I usually give guests my lawyer's number too)
4. Clean out your fridge to make room for beer.
5. Make sure everyone knows that they are on their own. You are not a tour guide.
6. Stock up on toilet paper and to-go cups.
7. Give the guests you trust a key.
8. Share the drugs or hide them.
9. Put out lots of trash cans.
10.Just don't let anyone stay at your house.